Two Brothers Hill Hike
Would you enjoy having a professional tour guide to take you to see one of the most beautiful sights of the city and tell you the history behind everything that you see? If so, then our Two Brothers Hill Ride is an excellent choice for you. Our tour guides are ready to take you to see the City of Rio from a different perspective with safety and comfort. Come to enjoy our barbecue on the Roof Top after our hike!
Between Leblon and Sao Conrado, with access from the mythical Vidigal favela – now a peaceful area with beautiful views of the ocean.
What will we see?
- From the top of the 533 meters Pico Brothers, one can see the south of the city (Leblon, Ipanema, Lagoa, Christ), the Tijuca Forest, Rocinha, Vidigal, the Cagarras Islands, Niterói and the vastness of the Atlantic Ocean . All in a fabulous 360 degree panorama.
- With luck, we may see some Tamarins-Star and Toucans by track way!
- On the trail of the descent, we pass by Vidigal favela, where we will learn some of the history and daily life of the residents.
- strategic stops to hydrate and even take a typical freezie!
- We will visit the famous “Lookout Arvrão” which is next to the equally famous Bar of the slab!
Daily, at two times: at 8 am and 13h. – Duration: 4 or 6 hours – Outputs for private groups: to combine.
Who can do it?
Anyone with normal health can do this trail, considered moderate with gaps, which can be traversed even by children, always with the guidance of an adult. The important thing is to have breath to climb uphill.